Thursday, June 27, 2013

GO BLACKHAWKS Sugar Cookies

What did I do last night?


I may or may not have seen the Stanley Cup at The Wit...


And stalker-ly took this picture of Toews...


And danced near with Shaw...


And partied with Viktor Stalberg....


And his mom!

But the best part of this crazy night, was sitting in a corner with Seabrook's mom for fifteen minutes showing her my blog/these cookies!


This is just my basic sugar cookie recipe that I have already posted here!
I cut out the dough using my jersey cookie cutter.


After coating them in a thick layer of white royal icing, I piped a few of these cutie Hawks logos!
I used parchment paper with a printed image underneath to get them perfect.
Check out my tutorial to learn how to do this!


(I didn't have room for the orange feather!)

I let these dry overnight and then I carefully peeled them off and used some more icing to adhere them to the center of the cookies! Then I did some fun other decorations just for kicks!

GO HAWKS!



Hjalmarsson Baby!

See you all at the parade tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment